At Frecon, we are able to handle your Tube, Rod and Flat Metal Bending projects. Our experienced team, utilizing advanced equipment, can make tight radius bends in various materials to your exacting specifications.
We can bend tubing with many different wall thicknesses as well as different types of tubing. Round tubing is the most common; however, we can bend your square or rectangular tubing as well.
Rods up to 3/4" in diameter can be bent to your specifications. Keep in mind, when your part calls for a rod to be bent in multiple places that there needs to be enough space between the bends to clamp the part. Our experts are available to work with you on the design, if needed.
Utilizing our Press Brake and other equipment we can produce the part(s) you need.
- Computerized equipment - allows for storage of part dimensions, angles by part for quick access in repeat production runs.
- The press brake can bend parts up to 6ft long and up to 1/2" thick.
- The tube and rod bender can bend tubing up to 1-1/2" in diameter and rods up to 3/4" in diameter.
- The inside and outside diameter of the tube will remain the same through the process preventing restriction of content flow.
- Our creative approach to material utilization has resulted in savings up to 25% for our clients
- Our advanced capabilities in material processing can eliminate additional steps, such as welding and grinding while maintaining part integrity.
- We have the capabilities to manufacture tooling to support your unique needs.
- 60 ton, 6 foot Accurpress Brake
- Tube & Rod Bender
Note: We do not sell or service equipment
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper and some Armor plating.
In need of assistance with engineering, we can help. Contact us